UNSW Law has close links with the legal profession as well as government and non-government organisations.
- Our JD and LLB degrees are accredited by the Legal Profession Admission Board
- Our internship program for students is supported by many organisations which offer workplace placement for and supervision of our students
- Scholarships and prizes are donated by a wide range of organisations to support our students and reward excellence
- Our Advisory Council is drawn from the highest ranks of the profession to provide advice and support to the Dean
- Our academic staff includes many specialist practitioners who enrich our teaching programs with their expertise, particularly at the postgraduate level
- Guest lecturers from industry deliver specialist presentations in class
- Many legal firms sponsor our Student Law Society (LawSoc)
These partnerships enrich the learning environment for our students – we thank our partners for their commitment to learning at UNSW Law.